Video marketing is one of the most overlooked advertising forms of online marketing. Some may consider it a daunting task while others may be not trying it due to sheer ignorance. Any business can produce quality videos in promoting their products and services online. There are many software and video producing services where you can get a video made on a budget. There is even free software where you can make a quality video in promoting your products and services online. This article will highlight some of the most important video marketing tips for your video marketing campaign.
1. Transcribing your videos is one of the best ways to get the maximum benefits from the search engines. There are video transcription services for a little as $1 a minute. The transcribed video file should be uploaded to YouTube or other video sites where you uploaded your video. This will make your video search engine friendly, which will no doubt have a positive effect on your overall marketing efforts.
2. The most popular video site on the internet is YouTube. Your video should be first posted to YouTube before any other video site. YouTube is owned by Google and this is another reason to take advantage of YouTube. Setup a YouTube channel and start posting your video to this channel. Include your keywords when creating your video channel. This will enhance its search engine friendliness even further.
3. Include your main keywords in your video title. This will help to attract the attention of your customer as well as rank the video higher on the search engines.
4. You should always include a link to your website on the video. This will help your customers to contact you if they need to buy your product or service. This should be done via the description field in the video. Your link will be hyper-linked and easy to click by your clients.
5. Creating relevant backlinks to your YouTube video is as important as creating backlinks to a website. This will help to rank your video higher on the search engines. Use relevant and quality links only when building backlinks to your video. You can also share your video on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. This will help to rank it higher on the search engines, and the link juice would be passed onto your business website too.
The above mentioned are some of the most effective tips for marketing videos. It will help to attract more clients to your business effortlessly. At Local Lead Marketing we use video creation in every marketing campaign that we run. Have a look at some of the great video examples below.
Roof Restoration Video